Please find below contact details.
- +91 22 40136565
From setting up online stores and creating product catalogues/databases through to secure transaction, order tracking, discount functions, currency conversion and tax/shipping calculations and even more – Katapult can take care of all your e-commerce needs.
We create technology-driven business solutions to help you transact with customers and suppliers efficiently; reach out to newer markets; generate higher revenues and manage the complete sales process online.
Aspects of Electronic Commerce
When you purchase a good or service online, you are participating in e-commerce.
Some advantages of e-commerce for consumers include:
- Convenience. E-commerce can take place 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Selection. Many stores offer a wider array of products online than they do in their brick-and-mortar counterparts. And stores that exist only online may offer consumers a selection of goods that they otherwise could not access.
But e-commerce also has its disadvantages for consumers:
- Limited customer service. If you want to buy a computer and you’re shopping online, there may or may not be an employee you can talk to about which computer would best meet your needs. Some websites do include chat features to connect with their staff, but this is not a uniform practice across the industry.
- No instant gratification. When you buy something online, you have to wait for it to be shipped to your home or office; however, services such as Amazon increasingly offer same-day delivery as a premium option for select products.
- No ability to touch and see a product. Online images don’t always tell the whole story about an item. E-commerce transactions can be dissatisfying when the product the consumer receives is different than expected.