Please find below contact details.
- +91 22 40136565
Making sure your website and content are search engine optimized can be a pivotal part of getting found on the web.About 85% of the Websites are discovered through search engines and good rankings are absolutuly necessary for optimum visibility on the Internet.JumpHigher, the SEO cell of Katapult Technologies, ensures top slots on all major search engines and drives traffic from the Web to your Website. We stay up-to-date on latest search engine technologies and follow the most ethical methods.
So that our clients never get black-listed for spamming! Katapult also offers a host of Internet marketing solutions such as consultancy, link popularity and pay-per-click (PPC) management.
Why is SEO important?
In today’s competitive market, SEO marketing is more important than ever. Search engines serve millions of users per day looking for answers to their questions or for solutions to their problems.
If you have a web site, blog or online store, It can help your business grow and meet the business objectives.
Search engine optimization is essential because:
- The majority of search engines users are more likely to click on one of the top 5 suggestions in the results pages (SERPS), so to take advantage of this and gain visitors to your web site or customers to your online store you need to in the top positions.
- SEO is not only about search engines but good SEO practices improve the user experience and usability of a web site.
- Users trust search engines and having a presence in the top positions for the keywords the user is searching, increases the web site’s trust.
- Search Engine Optimization is good for the social promotion of your web site. People who find your web site by searching Google or Yahoo are more likely to promote it on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or other social media channels.
- SEO is important for the smooth running of a big web site. Web sites with more than one author can benefit from SEO in a direct and indirect way. Their direct benefit is increase in search engine traffic and their indirect benefit is having a common framework (checklists) to use before publishing content on the site.
- SEO can put you ahead of the competition. If two web sites are selling the same thing, the search engine optimized web site is more likely to have more customers and make more sales.